vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Oct 22, 2010

Rokhopper987's Halloween/11,000 Hits Party! (REMINDER!!!)

(HUGE REMINDER! I hope you come! This party is REALLY important to me!)

Hey Penguins! Lately I have reached 11,000 Hits! =D AWESOME RIGHT?? Anyway since its almost Halloween I decided to have a Halloween/11,000 Hits Party! Muhahahaha!!!!! This Party will be scary! LOL! Here is the info!

Date: October 22, 2010
Time: 5:00 PST
Server: Parka
Room: Dock

I hope you can make it, we would like to have you join the haunting party! Muhahahaha!

I also have a special guest list! Comment if you want to be a special guest!

Speical Guests:
Distrocktiv7
iJustinoJam
Dogy2356



Comment if your coming! Muhahaha *cough* GOSH! Where is my pet ghost?! Oops, Bye, Bye!

After Party Giveaway!

Card-Jitsu Card Code Giveaway:
6:00 PST: TCG2-DC2W-GL8K-L29X (Used By Kash50905! Congrats!)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I'll try to make it. I might be at my church serving people though.

spy1907 said...

Can I please be a VIP? Thanks my username is Spy1907 I think you know me! See ya at the party :)

World Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment