vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Oct 25, 2010

Might be moving....

Hey Penguins.. If you have been reading my Twitter Tweets its true... I might be moving to a new site! It is called Club Penguin Shock! I will miss this site, I really will. I loved it so much, I had to make a list for how much I love it!

- I loved my visitors
- I loved my comments
- I loved my posts
- I loved my fans/friends (My fans are my friends)
- I loved EVERYTHING about this site

I really don't want to leave it but I want a fresh new start! You know? I will keep you updated for Club Penguin Shock! Me and Legend764 are the OFFICIAL owners of Club Penguin Shock!

Also, for MORE updates for Club Penguin Shock, follow the OFFICIAL Twitter @CP_Shock!

Well, MAYBE say goodbye to Rokhopper987's CP Cheats!

See Ya Later Penguins! =(

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

HI!
I AM NEW TO CLUB PENGUIN BLOGGING AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!
PLEASE PUT MY SITE ON YOUR BLOGROLL BECAUSE I WILL PUT YOURS ON MINE!
I HAVE A COIN CODE AND A RARE MEMBER PENGUIN TO GIVE OUT! PLEASE VISIT IT:

http://woofcp.wordpress.com

Thanks a BUNCH!
-Dog Woof

Post a Comment