vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Oct 13, 2010

3 NEW Theories!

Hey Penguins from the great island of Club Penguin! Today I saw a new post from BillyBob on the Club Penguin Blog and found I looked at the pictures and saw 3 NEW THEORIES! Lets check them out! =D


Here is the list! =D

1. If you look real closely, the background, behind the penguin, looks like the Water Dojo
(Click Here to see Ninja O Dark's Water Dojo)
2. It looks like a Yellow balloon! It must be for the 5th Anniversary! So, the hat must have the color Yellow on it.
3. It looks like the Water Party! You can tell by the Water Party big balloon from 2008! So, that means that the Water Party 2010 might be coming to the island soon! =D

Is it cool or what?! I hope #1 is the the Water Dojo! 

Oh... Man I CAN'T WAIT! =D

Comment on what you think! I hope you liked the theories!

See Ya Penguins!

1 comment(s):

Stuart McDonald said...

Cool Blog!!! I just found this blog and i like your graphics, I would also like it if you would put a support banner from my blog (www.smudgiscpguide.blogspot.com) and i will also put yours on mine.

Thanks, Smudgi

Post a Comment