vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Aug 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Screenhog!

Hey Penguins, Sorry That I Haven't Been Posting For A While. I Had Quit The Computer For A While But I Didn't Quit Like I Quit Everything I Mean I Quit Being On The Computer Like All The Time. Anyways This Isn't About Me Its About Screenhog (CP Worker)! I Was On Twitter And Saw Other Penguins Talking Like "@_screenhog I Found Your Igloo!" And Stuff Like That. I Was Like "WOW, What Server Is He On?" And I Found Out He Was On Server "North Pole"! And Then I Was Like "This Is Like The Best Day Ever!". Then I Found Out It Was Screenhog's Birthday! Cool Huh? I Also Took Some Pictures! Lets Check Out His Igloo On The Map!

(Click On The Picture To See It Bigger)
 
Sweet Huh? Now When He Got Into His Igloo I Took A Picture Of Him! Lets See It!


I Know Its AWESOME! I Can't Believe I Met Him! This Was The Best Day Ever For Screenhog! Don't You Think?

Remember:
Happy Birthday Screenhog!!!!!!

If You Want To Make A Birthday Card For Screenhog And Want To Share It, Just Comment Your Card Right Here And I Will Post It! So If You Want To Share A Card For Him Make It And Comment It!
 
Screenhog's Birthday Cards:

-6title78
 
-Setheo1

-C3po886

-iDance1
 
(Your Card Here)

3 comment(s):

6title78 said...

Uhhh....my card isnt showing...

iDance1 said...

Please can you put my birthday card up?

Thanks! : )

Here it is: http://i33.tinypic.com/v6ndp2.png

~iDance1

Africa90 said...

Hi can you help me with my blog your already added as a Adim plz?
Love da blog tho!

Post a Comment