vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jul 20, 2010

Tempo Bob? A.K.A Stompin' Bob? *Must Be Read*

*Glitch Fixed!*
Hey Penguins, There is something weird going on. Is Stompin' Bob's real name Tempo Bob? My friend Eli267 posted on his site talking about this and I thought it was just a glitch on the Penguin Band BG but it wasn't it was REAL! Wanna Check It Out? I Do! Here It Is:
Look at the names. They are listed as: Franky, Petey K., G Billy, And Tempo Bob? I thought his name was Stompin' Bob! This might be a glitch but I don't know for sure. Because I got this picture from the BG SWF. Here Is The SWF:
Is It Just Me Or Does It Look Like His Name Is Tempo Bob? Wonder What Club Penguin Is Doing With His Name. Comment On What You Think About It!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment