vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jul 28, 2010

Rokhopper987 Is Going Right To The Beach!

Hey Penguins And Everyone Who Visits, Me, Rokhopper987, Is Going Right To The Beach On Friday! Which Means I Might Not Be Able To Post And I Hope My Authors Could Post For Me. I Might Be Able To Update My NEW Updating Pin Trackers! I Will Try To Post When I Have Time. I Will See. I Will Try To Be On Twitter For A Little But Its The Beach Of Course I'm Not Gonna Be On Twitter All The Time. I Hope You Guys Understand. Well Cya Guys After The Beach!


Oh Yea, I Have Made A MiniMonos Site And A Pandanda Site! On My MiniMonos Site I'm Having A Grand Opening Party! And That Might Be The Last Time I'm Gonna Be Online Until I Get Back From The Beach! So If You Want To See Me Before I Go Click Here To See The Party Info! I Hope I See You Guys There! Click Here To Make A MiniMonos Account And Say The Rokhopper987 Invited You To Create A Monkey! Cya After The Beach My Penguin Peeps!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment