vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jul 8, 2010

Rokhopper987's 4,000/5,000/6,000/7,000 Hits Party!



Hey Penguins, Guess What! My Site Got 4,000 Hits!! WOOT WOOT! I'm Soooo Happy That My Site Got 4,000 Hits! This Party Is Gonna Be AWESOME! We Are Gonna Rock Out Durning The Party While The Music Jam Is Here! We Are Even Gonna Have Awesome Special Guest Too! I Can't Wait! It's Also Going To Be Recorded! NO LIE! 
Here Is The Special Guest List:

*If You Want To Be A Special Guest Comment!*

Here Is The Special Party Info:
>Day: July 17!
>Server: Parka
>Room: Ice Berg
>Time: 4:00 PST
  
And I Really Hope That This Party Will Rock The Island! Also I Hope All Of You Come Too! That Would AWESOME! Thanks For Reading And I Hope You Remember To Comment To Become A Special Guest! Cya Later Penguin And Thanks Again For The 4,000 Hits!
*Update- I JUST GOT 5,000 HITS!!! THANKS VERY MUCH EVERYONE!*

12 comment(s):

Africa90 said...

hey what do u mean umm is it the Saturday on your time because our country is a day ahead of yours i think so it would be better if you tell me when the party starts or in what country your in please!

Rokhopper987 said...

@Africa90Rox I Live In Ohio I Will Update The Post! ;-)

Africa90 said...

thnx bro ur a life saver!

Africa90 said...

bro and wanna join africa90rox support go on my blog at www.africa90rox.com and look at one of the posts and comment u wanna join plz ur one of the best ppl to have and im having trouble with my blog can you help i need help with the style and like you have banners can you help me with them and my header please!

Calypso said...

I will so be there. ;) Be sure to remind me a few hours ahead of time please. :D

~Kfpm

Anonymous said...

I will be there ;D

www.Penguinzcheat.wordpress.com (Under construction) See Ya there!!!!

~ Gucci Prince

Waddleboy200 said...

Sure! I'll be a special guest!

Pepper said...

I will TRY to be there. Just remember to let me know about an hour ahead! ;-)
~Pepper

Anonymous said...

I am gonna try to be there:))


~Kittyw98

Chevykid said...

If i dont go out i will be sure there.!



-Chevykid-

Hiltonkid said...

I'll be there for sure! :)

Aw Cheer said...

I will sure be there! I can't wait! I'll take a break to go to the party!!!!!

-Aw Cheer

www.awcheercph.blogspot.com

aw.cheer@yahoo.com

Post a Comment