vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jun 7, 2010

Something Going To Happen To This Site!

OK Everyone, Um..... I've Been Seeing Posts That Are Sounding Like That My Site Is Theirs And I'm Sorry About That I Really Am But If It Doesn't Stop This Site Will Be SHUT DOWN! (May Be Or People Will Be Deleted From Posting On This Site) There Is An Example Of This Person And Its 6title78. I'm Not Trying To Be Mean But If You Want To Post Stuff Like Your Not Gonna Be Able To Post Then Plz Get Your Own Site And Post It On There Because This Is My Site And I Don't Want Someone To Post That Kind Of Stuff Instead Of Me! Okay? So If This Happens ONE MORE TIME This Site Might Be SHUT DOWN Or Someone Will Be Deleted! I'm Telling The Truth! The Rules For The Authors Will Be Posted Up Soon! And When I Say That This Site Might Be SHUT DOWN Well Its True It Might Be And When It Is I'm Creating Another Site! But I'm Gonna Pick Who's Gonna Work For My New Site. So ALL AUTHORS WAIT FOR ALL THE RULES TO BE POSTED SOON!!!

3 comment(s):

6title78 said...

Um OK sorry.I am SO sorry about that.

Pengwing4 said...

Yes boss. Sorry I haven't posted in a while by the way.

Rokhopper987 said...

its ok guys im sorry that i want off tthis way

Post a Comment