vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jun 14, 2010

Sneak Peek Of New Green Shoes For CP!

OMG Penguins, I Have An Awesome Sneak Peek For All Of You Guys! And They Are New CP Green Shoes! Remember The Post That BillyBob Gave Us For The New Game That's Coming Soon? Well I Was Looking Very Closely And I Saw Green Shoes On A Penguin Look:
Awesome Huh? And Here Is What It Will Look Like On Your Player Card:
 LOL Cool Huh? Well Thats My Sneak Peek Of The New CP Shoes That Might Be Coming Soon! CYA!
(P.S. I Was The First One To Post This! xD)

5 comment(s):

Pengwing4 said...

SWEET!

Rokhopper987 said...

lol IKR!

6title78 said...

xD
Awesome!Good job!!

Ozzy614 said...

Also the red mohawk.

Rokhopper987 said...

@Ozzy614 Yea I Know Im Still Trying To Get One of The Mohawks That CP Has To Turn Red

Post a Comment