vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

May 23, 2010

Hi guys,sad news from me,6title78.

Hi,6title78 here.
I have sad news,
I have removed myself from MY 3 blogs,so i am left with this last 1 blog,Rokhopper987's blog.So this blog is my last blog ever until i get out of school for 6 weeks for summer break.So know if you go to http://the6title78adress.blogspot.com you will see NO posts from 5/23/2010 to never.And on my other blogs,before i left them behind,Rokhopper987 asked to be author and today,before i removed myself,i made Rokhopper987 my admin for my 3 blogs.
Sad 6title78 out.P.s.Rokhopper987 has changed the link,sorry.

2 comment(s):

Pengwing4 said...

Aww! NO!

6title78 said...

Yeah,it was hard to leave them behind.I didn't want to but i had to,i can't keep up with 4 blogs,
so im keeping this last blog i have.

Post a Comment