vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Jan 23, 2010

New Play Screen and The Mine Rooms!

Hey PPL sorry that I'm late to post this but I am posting it now, and now for everything that u want to see that is going on Club Penguin Lets Take A Close Look!!!!!
New Start Screen



New Mine Rooms





The Underwater Room is only for members! 


Free Items, New Pin, And Member Items
Miners Hat is found at the Real Mine where you can go play Cart Surfer!


This pin is at the Mine Cave but you have to dig at different places in the Mine Cave To Get the pieces of the pin!


Here Are The Member Items!
The Deep Diving Suit can be found at the Hidden Lake!


The Underwater background can be found at the Underwater Room on the floor!

 Well that's all everybody and my b-day party on Club Penguin is next week so don't forget and I'm gonna put my tracker on my site later!! Well CYA Later!!!1

 

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment