vmk remake 11,000 hits/halloween party! logo home play now home Support Twitter roky games youtube Image Map

Sep 23, 2010

Site is changing.

(UPDATE: Rokhopper987 Is Keeping The Site)

Hey Everyone! Rokhopper987, Roky987, here and my brother, CoolDog79, is gonna be keeping my site up for me! Yea, its kinda sad but guess what! I might have to post for him some times! So that's the good news! Since my brother is keeping this site live, I'm gonna have to change everything!

Here are the things that I have to change:
  • Logo - Rokhopper987's CP Cheats to Cooldog79's CP Cheats
  • Banners
  • Twitter Widget
    And much more... May be. LOL Anyways I still will be owning this site with my brother and we are hoping that this site gets more hits, more visitors, and more penguins that needs help! So, now you will be seeing more of my brother and a little bit of me, Rokhopper987.

    For More Updates, Follow Us On Twitter!


    1 comment(s):

    Pengwing4 said...

    I know a lot of cheats for getting your rank high on Google... right now, I'm the 21st (I think) result in a certain search. That's the top of the 3rd page on Google! C ya l8r dudes!

    Post a Comment